Monday, August 15, 2005

Tucker the knitting dog


So I wonder how clever and witty I will need to be for this whole blog thing. Thing is, I don't consider myself to be witty like Wendy. I kind of wonder how interesting this whole thing will be and whether people will actually read it. That being said, here is what I'm currently working on -






Can you tell that is a posed picture or what. Tucker is usually pretty good about sitting and laying down but this is his first time with yarn. It is yarn I dyed with Kool Aid. There is a sock already finished -







That is the current project - it is coming along slowly but surely. I also ordered a little bit of yarn from KnitPicks today. 5-14 days for delivery. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 15, 10:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Wendy said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world. I saw your comment on my blog....I have to say that the best thing to do is to NOT pay attention to how many people read your blog, or what other people do. Just be yourself and enjoy.

Tooth is so-so. The pain is better, but still tastes of metal! I'm going in to take off the stupid cap and wear a temp for awhile while we decide what to do. Any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home