Thursday, September 01, 2005

My butt hurts...What?

So at first I thought I'd attempt to change the background color of this blog to pink - which it has been the last few weeks. Now I am thinking that just a regular 'ole Blogger template may work better. Yep, I'm not so good at that whole color matching thing.
I spent all friggin' day packing boxes from the kitchen, pantry and closet. Think it ended up being about 30 boxes. This move REALLY can't come soon enough.
Once again, I have not had time to knit, so no knitting pics today. Wouldn't matter anyway as Redneck has the digital camera with him anyway!

I will leave you with something I came across today that was saved on the computer. Received it around Easter - - Still cracks me the hell up!!

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 03, 11:31:00 AM EDT, Blogger CynCyn said...

Good luck with the move! they say moving is one of the most stressful things you can do (the list includes getting married, having kids, etc).

by the by, i'm not sure Mr. Moore actually wrote the letter, but i agree with the letter nonetheless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home