Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's LOST!!!

Where oh where has the little digital camera cable thingy gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? That is right - - - it is still unable to be found. That is part of the reason why I haven't been posting lately. How much fun is posting when you can't include photos? And let me tell you, I have been knitting up a storm lately. I have finished a Captain America outfit for my boss' dog to wear for Halloween, a pair of Opal socks w/my own pattern (which will eventually be posted), a winter hat with ear flaps made from Manos del Uruguay, a shrug with yarn from Knit Picks, another pair of socks from Knit Picks yarn. The list goes on and on. Maybe someday VERY soon they can be posted!

Life in po-dunk is going well. Redneck and I went to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant to celebrate the sale of our other house (only one mortgage now, yea!!!) and it was kind of a riot. You see all these trucker hat/flannel wearing hicks eating Japanese food. I know that may not be nice to say, but it was kind of humorous. Hey, give me a break, I lived in yuppyville for 5 years - things are a little different here.

Oh, yeah - I quit working at the yarn shop as I am now working full time at the dental office. That is fine with me as the "benefits" at the shop weren't all that great. There sure is a nice selection there, and I was able to stock up on some Addi Turbo needles with my store credit!

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 24, 12:26:00 PM EDT, Blogger Lynda said...

Any chance you can plug your media card straight into your computer? That saves us when we can't find the cord.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 09:33:00 PM EDT, Blogger jill said...

Didn't even think of that, but I found the cable now! Woo Hoo! Pics are on the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home