Monday, November 07, 2005

Nails, Carpet and Dells


Oh yeah, I have joined the local craze - I got my nails done. Seems like everyone around here is doing it. They all have these long, acrylic, dramatically painted nails. They look like they could poke your eye out with one swift swipe of a claw.

I have done this whole nail thing before, but never really kept them long. My nails have been breaking, so thought we'd give this a try until they grow out. I promise, I will not have cat claws like the others.

The knitting in the background? That would be the p.j. bottoms from the one Interweave Knits magazine. I think it was the Spring issue. Don't have the copy in front of me. Anywho - this is being knit with Pakachu Organic Cotton from Elann. Love It, Love It, Love It!

On the home front, we are getting new carpet installed in the 1st floor of the house. I'm digging it so far. It is a shade of beige that Redneck picked out.

We have 2 new Dell's coming our way in a few days. It is about damn time. The dinosaurs we currently have are both in a bad way. Can you say slow?








Ordering computers must be very tiring. Yes, very tiring indeed.

5 Comments:

At Tue Nov 08, 12:15:00 PM EST, Blogger JustApril said...

I have a tutorial for helping keep the tangles at bay for 2 by 2 =)

 
At Fri Nov 11, 10:52:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jill, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wood working clamps when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working clamps. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wood working clamps at the site above.

 
At Sat Nov 12, 04:39:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jill, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on starting a wood working business I somehow ended up on your page. As your Nails, Carpet and Dells is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about starting a wood working business, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At Wed Nov 16, 05:47:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jill, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wood working hobby when I found your page. Your site describing Nails, Carpet and Dells is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wood working hobby then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At Thu Nov 17, 04:35:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jill...Wow! While I was searching for info on pattern santas wood working I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for pattern santas wood working. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about pattern santas wood working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home