Sunday, January 01, 2006

And she knits...





You know how it is...you knit lots of stuff but never post it due to daily life, etc. etc. Yeah, yeah, yeah - excuses excuses.

Well here is what is currently on the needles. To the far right
is Leo for Redneck. That green/tan thing is Essential Stripe and if you look closely under Essential Stripe is the beginning of a sock from an Interweave Knits magazine using some Lorna's Laces that I won on eBay a while back.
So much to do, so much to do. I have also finished 2 pairs of socks for mom...one using sock yarn from Cherry Tree Hill and another pair using worsted wool that is machine washable.





And these blue socks...they were made for Redneck. That man won't quit wearing them. He wears them whether is shirt is green, orange, black, red or blue! Glad to see that he appreciates the craft! I stopped at the LYS on Friday to pick up a pair of #7, 32 inch Addi's. Redneck came along, but didn't go into the store. When we got back in the car, I started knitting with the new needles. He said, "I always knit with Addi Turbos (he has never knitted one stitch in his entire life). I like the #7, 32 inch Addi Turbos." I said, "Get the hell out of here! How did you know that is what I bought?" What a lucky guess. I can assure you he didn't see the packaging the needles came in. How did he know? Hmmm...

And a parting picture...the obligatory pet photo...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home