Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some stuff

TEN random things you might not know about me-
1. I used to bite my fingernails
2. I met Redneck in when I was in 8th grade and he was in 11th grade
3. I like name brand clothing because I think it holds up better than the cheap shit
4. My first car was a 4 door Ford Tempo
5. I hate visiting my hometown
6. I have been reading more books lately
7. My grandma didn't attend our wedding because I didn't ask my dad to walk me down the aisle
8. I LOVE brussel sprouts and spinach
9. I would give things up to provide for our pets
10. I'm not afraid to die

NINE places I've been-
1. Aruba
2. Mexico
3. Belize
4. Honduras
5. Texas
6. Florida
7. Canada
8. Pennsylvania - :)
9. Maryland - ;)

EIGHT ways to win my heart-
1. Be nice to me
2. Be nice to your mother
3. Have a crazy sense of humor
4. Tell me I look nice
5. Make chicken soup for me when I'm sick
6. Help around the house
7. Wash my car
8. When I ask if my butt looks big in this, always say no

SEVEN things I want to do before I die-
1. Go to Colorado with Redneck
2. Design and knit a sweater all by myself
3. Go to California
4. Spend Christmas in New York with Redneck
5. Open a yarn shop
6. Learn how to spin yarn
7. Win the lottery

SIX things I’m afraid of -
1. Bugs
2. Icy roads
3. Redneck passing away before I do
4. People that are intimidating
5. Snakes
6. The dark

FIVE things I don't like -
1. Weakness
2. Stupidity/Being Airheaded
3. Snow
4. Cold weather
5. Mean people

FOUR ways to turn me off -
1. Wear dirty shoes
2. Act like you are better than others
3. Talk about yourself all of the time
4. Be obnoxious

THREE Things I do everyday -
1. Tell Redneck that I love him
2. Knit
3. Play with the dogs/pet the cats

TWO things that make me happy -
1: Redneck
2: Our family of animals

ONE thing on my mind right now -
1: I can't wait until it is summer!

1 Comments:

At Sun Jan 08, 05:36:00 PM EST, Blogger john said...

I hear that Flea comment all the time. You should see me now with full beard, scruffy, long hair, etc. Anyway, first time reading your blog. Good to meet ya. (and your man-friend ain't too hard on the eyes.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home