Sunday, January 29, 2006

What have YOU been up to?



So, the other day when I had received this wonderful little package from this great place, I couldn't wait to post the pics to the blog, but blogger would not allow it. No way, no how. Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky and Size 17 Addi's.

I intended on showing you the progress as Bobbi Bear was being made for a friend who just had a baby.

I intended on showing you the finished Bobbi Bear, but am too lazy to take a picture and include it with this post. Maybe next time. He sure turned out a LOT bigger than I thought he would. I think the pattern said he'd be around 20" tall. I must have completely underestimated what 20" is.

Oh yeah, and this goofball red thing on my head? That is a brand new, completely felted kitty pi. This is about the 4th one that I've made. Thought it could be worn a some funkadelic hat though. Hmmm...maybe I'll have to make another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home