Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This whole blog thing has gone by the wayside a little bit. Mostly it is because there is really nothing new or interesting going on in my life! I promise I will start to try harder. I mean it - I PROMISE!!!
Thanksgiving went well. We had my family here - 12 people including us.
Instead of shopping on Black Friday - ick...crowds - Bruce and I did some Christmas decorating.

And made this with a few corks and glue-


By the way, there has been a LOT of knitting going on. I just don't have any photos to show you today. I am working on a sweater that I designed myself, thank you very much. I learned a lot from a class at Stitches East by Melissa Leapman on sweater design. If you ever attend any of those events, please take her class. This was the second class I took from her and she is so much fun!

Well, I must go, but here is the obligatory pet photo - today it's the ever elusive Zephyr


******By the way, if you cross stitch, I'm selling the rest of my stash on ebay. Take a look if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home